PHD in 2022: October

In 2022, I'm continuing with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

Today, I am feeling better than any other day from the Allergy-based Sinus Infection most likely caused by Hurricane Ian bringing air particles that don't normally reside in my area. 

2022 started with 41 items on the WIP/UFOs list. And there are also over 100 other project kits, supplies separated and bagged (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Sacks) in my sewing room. So, I sometimes get distracted by one of those, sometimes luckily finishing it! 

For October 2022, no UFO's have been completed, but one continued with some hand-sewing progress. The total for 2022 still stands at 7 completed. 6 of the 2022 projects were completed this month.

35 of the 41 initiated projects in 2022 have been completed. Need to continue catch up on the 4 BOM's. Below is the October 31st screenshot of my 2022 projects tracker from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail. 

I've started marking the projects work on during the month with Pink highlighting (7 projects this month) and Green for the completed project. 



October completed project:

1) ByAnnie Petit Fours Basket for Donnamarie


2) Two donation pillow cases for children, guild challenge for November meeting:




3) By Annie Catch All Caddy from the Renaissance Ribbons kit, plus some extra fabric from my stash with a Slow-Along group:







4) ByAnnie Piecekeeper mesh front project bag




5 and 6) Two ByAnnie Call Me bags






Link-up:

Comments

  1. You’re doing really well at finishing the things you’ve started this year, hopefully that means your UFO list won’t be longer at the start of 2023 than at the start of 2022 and it might even be shorter? Maybe?! Your catch all caddy is fantastic as, of course, are your other finishes this month. Bravo and hooray for finishes *waves pompoms* And thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, this isn’t your Furtle post! (I read both in Feedly and then tapped through to comment and got myself confused. Sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problems. I appreciate all the encouragements!!!

      Delete
  3. Great finishes! I really like the black & white prints that you've used for your bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I agree, Tula Pink's Linework fabric line is special!!!

      Delete
  4. Progress counts for a lot. You have quite a list of projects. Congrats on all your finishes. Your zebra caddy is my favorite, so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kate! I'm loving how every 15-mins started blossoms into an hour and that puts a dent in each project.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts