PHD in 2022: September

In 2022, I'm continuing with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

September was so much fun with our local QuiltFest Quilt Show. Two of my quilt hung in the show and I received judge's comments. And then I won my Quilt Guild's quilt via raffle a King-sized quilt where I had made 4 blocks and it was custom quilted by a local teacher I admire. We also survived the scare of Hurricane which did not impact the Jacksonville, FL area.

There are 41 item on the 2022 WIP/UFOs list. And there are also over 100 other project kits, supplies separated and bagged (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Sacks) in my sewing room. So, I sometimes get distracted by one of those, sometimes luckily finishing it! 

For September 2022, no UFO's have been completed. The total for 2022 still stands at 7 completed. 

33 of the 41 initiated projects in 2022 have been completed. Need to continue catch up on the 4 BOM's. Below is the September 30th screenshot of my 2022 projects tracker from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail. I've added a new column for New 2022 Starts since that last one was almost ended.

I've started marking the projects work on during the month with Pink highlighting (7 projects this month) and Green for the completed project. 




September completed project:

1) Fat Quarter Shop's Work In Progress bag from YouTube video:






Comments

  1. Yes, I change them back to white after taking the screenshot. I thought it was so much easier to track what's been going on. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts