PHD in 2022: August

In 2022, I'm continuing with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

August was very exciting with doctor visits and car issues leading to renting a car to get to Quilt Retreat for a nice long weekend. Life is so exciting. I had a lot of fun choosing what to take to Quilt Retreat. 

There are 41 item on the 2022 WIP/UFOs list. And there are also over 100 other project kits, supplies separated and bagged (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Sacks) in my sewing room. So, I sometimes get distracted by one of those, sometimes luckily finishing it! 

For August 2022, no UFO's have been completed. The total for 2022 still stands at 7 completed. 

32 of the 40 initiated projects in 2022 have been completed. Need to catch up on the 4 BOM's. Below is an August 31st screenshot of my 2022 projects tracker from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail. I've added a new column for New 2022 Starts since that last one was almost ended.


August completed projects:

1) Added ribbon to my iPhone cross body pouch used daily for walking the dogs:



2) ByAnnie's Petit Fours basket:



3) Lillyella's Hold Tite Folio:



4) Retreat Flamingo fabric Bucket Hat
5) Retreat Flamingo T-shirt embellished




Link-up:
PHD in 2022: August Report as #N/A - missed link-up

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts