One Monthly Goal - July 2022 Proposed

I'm enjoying the early mornings walking the dogs before the temperature becomes too hot for us. The quiet mornings are a balm to my soul.  

It's a new Month and time for a new One Monthly Goal, if you want to join-in head over:




I'm choosing to work on my Free Motion Quilting, inspired by Angela Walters 2022 Free Motion Challenge - Fillers. I will lose a week from in front of a sewing machine to a client-site visit, the focus for this month is quilting a small quilt, the Sewing H.Q! 'sign' quilt. I will not commit to completely finishing it due to scheduling, but will do my best to have the quilting completed. It is the 'blank' for when I used my Cricut to cut the applique letters for a Honeybee Quilters Guild Challenge quilt started last year in July 2021. This small quilt top and sandwich was assembled in December 2021, but never made it any further. Let's see what can happen in July!  

Sewing H.Q! sign (FAL#9, PHD #41 & JAX MQG UFO #20, HB UFO #?):


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts