2022 Planning - DawnyK - Mid-Year Check-in

Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl is hosting another year of Planning Party! So for #2022PlanningParty what's the plan?


Planning for 2022 included:

Goal: Fun sewing as the Free Motion Quilting Rockstar that I am

Objectives:
  1. Graduate from String And Story's Free Motion Quilting Academy started in Fall 2021
    1. For each motif: watch video, doodle, practice sandwich & sampler block
    2. Whole cloth: design & stitch
  2. Finish Angela Walter's Fantastic Feathers panel quilt
  3. Finish Journey to Nebula Project and Nebula Kit quilts
Blogging/Tracking Systems:
  1. Finish-A-Long style quarterly tracking and blog/IG
  2. Weekly 15-mins to stitch towards 50% days goal also setting a simple project goal for each week
  3. Monthly track UFO's with Quilting Gail's PHD program
  4. Monthly OMG with Elm Street Quilts
Sewing is my release from the stress and pressure of life. That is the most important piece and I will continue to keep that as my primary goal over all others. 

I am working on living my best life and loving everything. 

Mid-Year Check-in for 2022:

Distraction: I am sick with COVID-19 right now. Heading towards healthy by sleeping as much a possible when I am not working from home. Got out of a client-site visit this coming week by being sick and contagious during the travel scheduled on Sunday.

Objectives progress:
On 3, one of the Journey to Nebula projects, Rock Candy table topper was completed:

On 1, the Sampler flimsy center is put together:

For 2, I instead have purchased the 2022 Challenge by Angela Walters Free-Motion Quilting Fillers and am going to work on that before the Fabulous Feathers:


In general, I have kept up with all the blogging. I'm particularly proud of the PhD progress in keeping up with the new projects:


How are you doing in 2022?


Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. I hope you can sleep and rest up as much as you need to for a quick and full recovery. I'm glad that you are proud of your PhD progress and hope that you have a wonderful rest of your year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those 2022 starts and finishes! Bravo! I hope you feel better very soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts