PHD in 2022: April

In 2022, I'm continuing with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

While I have the 40 previously started projects listed as UFOs, There are also over 100 other projects with supplies separated and bagged (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Sacks) in my sewing room. So, I sometimes get distracted by one of those, sometimes luckily finishing it! 

For April 2022, I continued working to finish the small projects from the quilt guild workshop. I'm pleased with that given all the extra stress at the job right now.

10 of the 15 initiated projects in 2022 have been completed, including monthly sets of charity quilts to put in a pocket. No additional UFO's completed this month. Trying to keep on top of the 2 BOM's where I have all the supplies. Below is a screenshot of my 2022 projects tracker from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail. 




April completed projects:





To keep me reminded that I have to continue making progress on her Thomas, here's that picture of Trixie waiting for him (UFO #40) to finish sewing:
Two ears, two arms, two legs and first and second head gusset are sewn together; the body assembly remains.


Link-up:

Comments

  1. Great finishes this month. I see you have a FMQA Sampler on your list. I finished the course in January!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristen! Congratulations, I am from the Fall 2021 cohort. I learned enough to finish some quilts and got distracted. It's all good and I will get back to it eventually.

      Delete
  2. Never too early to complete a couple of Christmas projects. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's a relief to have them done before the next season!

      Delete
  3. Your PHD numbers are super impressive. YOu have a lot of starts that are finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I just don't have much time to work and can only dream of starting new things :D

      Delete
    2. You are doing very well with your PHD!!! I'm impressed with the new starts that you have finished! Keep up the good work! Thank you for Linking to PHD in 2022!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much, Gail. I love this way of tracking. Appreciate the linky party!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts