PHD in 2021: December/Final Progress

In 2021, I'm joining QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

While I have the 28 previously started projects listed as UFOs, There are also 99 other projects with supplies separated and bagged (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Sacks) in my sewing room. So, I sometimes get distracted by one of those, but luckily finish it! 

In the very end of 2021, I managed to finish my first UFO from the list for this year! I'm so pleased with that. It sort of snuck up on me and became ready to be quilted and completed.

21 of the 37 initiated projects in 2021 have been completed. 7 projects were put on hold until I am ready for them to be prioritized. Below is the final screenshot of my 2021 projects tracker from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail. Yellow highlighting indicates progress in December, but not finished.



And here is the Jaybird Quilt's Seaside Table Runner made from the extra Jelly Roll strips from the Jelly Roll Rug adding a white background fabric. I am happy to have a Journey to Nebula project started in 2020.




To keep me reminded that I have to continue making progress on her Thomas, here's that picture of Trixie waiting for him (UFO #28) to finish sewing:
Two ears, two arms, two legs and first head gusset are sewn together second head gusset and body remain.


Link-up:

Comments

  1. You got SO MUCH done in 2021. Laughing how only one was an actual UFO! At least you won't have to do much digging around to find many for 2022. See you at the end of January!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Susie! I am laughing, too. See you soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts