September BOM - PBJ 2021 Color Challenge - Pineapple (Yellow)

2021 is my third year participating in the Patterns By Jen Monthly Color Challenge.


This year I have selected the Kona Color of the Year: Horizon as the background for all blocks. The colors selected by Jen all seemed to be found in Aloha Batiks in a Fat Quarter Bundle. 




I love Yellow AND fresh Pineapple!!! This Yellow with brownish accents is just right for representing Pineapple even with a little reference to the skin. 

Here are my September Yellow blocks inspired by Pineapples: 6" and 12": 

Lil'Trixie has to wait on her block until I am inspired to execute FPP steps again. I've started FMQ practice and that's taking a lot of my brain functions right now. For reference below are her first 6-months blocks:

Pulled out next month's fabrics ready for the beginning of October with Pink inspired by Grapefruit and looking forward to it.

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. I love your batikss mixed with Horizon! That is a great idea, and I kind of wish I had gone with the same background for all my blocks, but oh well. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Linda. I'm loving the cohesive background thru the blocks too. Can't wait to see how it all works out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts