PHD in 2021: March Progress

In 2021, I'm joining QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

While I have the 28 previously started projects listed as UFOs, There are also 99 other projects with supplies separated and bagged (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Sacks) in my sewing room. So, I sometimes get distracted by one of those, but luckily finish it! For my Birthday I created #14 and finished it!!! 

So far seven of the started projects in 2021 have been completed, not including the 3 BOMs. Screenshot of my projects from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail.




To keep me reminded that I haven't made Thomas yet here's that picture of Trixie waiting for her Thomas (UFO #28) to get sewn:

The good news is that the Personal Assistant Wool.I.Am Mouselet named Nellie has arrived. She helped me stay calm during the post COVID-19 shot waiting period. I worked on Thomas' arm:


Link-up:

Comments


  1. Congrats on all the PHD progress! Your reversible purse is so cute. The purple squirrels are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing so many new starts. Progress is progress in my book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susie! I love crafting and agree. Progress is the game.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts