15 Minutes To Stitch 2021 - Week 16

I loved participating in Kate's Life in Pieces 15 Minutes to Stitch since 2020 and am a fan of her blog. She's continuously hosted since 2011!


My 2021 goal is to stitch at least 15-minutes 50% of the days in the year.

  • Week 16: 5 of 7 = 71 %
    • 53 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • April: 13 of 18 = 72 %
  • 2021: 94 of 108 = 87 %
Continuing working on a secret sewing project and I've almost completed this One Monthly Goal. I've been continuing checking in with myself to open up more and express my authentic self with less and less suppression of my emotions. I've been watching some YouTube videos of Gabor Mate's presentations and interviews to understand more of what's I'm up against. I do have an Addiction in the way he defines them. If you are interested, I recommend this ONE illustrated by After Skool

The question now is how to find the moments when I am triggered, what emotions are being suppressed and finding a way to express them.

So, how did the sewing go?

Top items with progress:
1) Bagged the Smitten Papers for 7 blocks, 4 for Month 2 and 3 for Month 3. 


2) Secret sewing project, Swoon Summer Festival Sling, 2 finishing top stitching seams remaining.

This is the first Swoon Summer Festival Sling Bag I made as an example:



Updating Mini Archie's Fettle Those Finishes! to continue my focus for the Second Quarter of 2021. 

Fettle Those Finishes! priority projects UPDATE (Q2):

  1. PBJ 2021 Color Challenge April (3 blocks) DONE Q2
  2. Swoon Summer Festival Sling Bag for a friend - IN PROGRESS
  3. Secret Sewing bag for a friend (FAL #93) - IN PROGRESS
  4. EPP Training Tablerunner - IN PROGRESS
  5. Honey Teddy Bear - IN PROGRESS
  6. Unicorn "Bear" - IN PROGRESS
  7. 2020 PBJ Monthly Color Challenge Assembly & Finish - IN PROGRESS
  8. 2021 EPP BOM Smitten - Months 1 & 2 & 3 - IN PROGRESS
  9. Journey2Nebula #2: Lucky Charm pillow
  10. Journey2Nebula #3: Jawbreaker
  11. Journey2Nebula #5: Candy Dish (2-for-1)
  12. Journey2Nebula #6: Gazebo
  13. Journey2Nebula #1: Seaside - Living room table runner ON HOLD
  14. Journey2Nebula #4: Rock Candy ON HOLD
  15. Journey2Nebula #8: Infinity Stones Throw ON HOLD
  16. 2021 BOM Nebula - Blocks 1 & 2 & 3 & 4
  17. Fantastic Creatures fabric as Fabric Cafe's Byzantine Door Quilt #1 (FAL #1)
  18. Fantastic Creatures fabric as Fabric Cafe's Byzantine Door Quilt #2 (FAL #4)
  19. Fabric Roll as Happy Go Lucky (FAL #56)
  20. EPP training - Heart kit
  21. Pick a 2nd washable purse for myself (from FAL #5, 93, 96, 97, 98, 100, 101)
What are you working on?

  

Comments

  1. You are well ahead on your stitching goal for the year. Fingers crossed this week is as good and you make good progress on your secret sewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kate. It's a very busy time at work and I question if I will be able to keep the sewing up to keep my sanity. Need some housecleaning accomplished as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts