February One Monthly Goal Finished and 15 Minutes To Stitch 2020 - Week 6

This is a combined post for both my One Monthly Goal Finish for February 2020

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal -February Finish Link-up

And my 15-minutes to stitch with Kate of Life in Pieces 15 Minutes to Stitch in 2020 for this week

My 2020 goal is to stitch at least 15-minutes 50% of the days in the year.
  • Week 6: 6 of 7 = 86 %
    • 87 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • February: 8 of 9 = 89 %
  • 2020: 34 of 40 = 85 %
Back to Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal February 2020 when the Finish Link-Up is open I'll submit this post. My proposal post is HERE which was #82 in the Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal February Link-up.


I've gotten caught up on Patterns By Jen's 2020 Color Challenge which is based on Bird colors. I'm doing two different background sets, Navy & Oyster. For the end of January only the Navy background block had been completed. 

Now, all 4 blocks are done, top two for January and bottom two for February:


Here are just February so it will be easy for me to post on Jen's link-up:

Continuing the Leaders/Enders progress on Carolina Moore's Cricut Maker Block of the Week, the Sequel, Block 5 the Modified Pinwheel block is now completed:


Also, go my first Dresden Windows together and appliqued onto a background. Used Annie McHugs Reverse Applique tool and technique on Me and My Sisters Frolic Fabric line:


This is a large piece about 22" in diameter
More Dresdens and other items to go on this quilt as I design it.

What's on deck starting next week? 
  1. Make 2 donation X-Plus blocks due at the 3/29 Guild meeting and turn them over next weekend at the February meeting
  2. 3/29 Low Volume Challenge quilt top (at least):
    1. Determine cutting instructions for the fabric sizes I have
    2. Start cutting fabric, remember to reserve enough for binding
    3. Start sewing blocks, and rows
    4. Determine what to use for backing
  3. Continue the Cricut Maker Block of the Week Sequel as Leaders/Enders
  4. Continue patching jeans including decorative stitching planned for the one where the puppy tore above the knee

    Comments

    1. That Dresden Window block is pretty spectacular! You've had a really good week. Congrats on reaching your OMG for the month and on doing so well at finding time to stitch too. Thanks for linking up with 15 minutes to stitch each week.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks so much, Kate. Like you, work has been intense this year, month, & week! :o Sewing projects keep me sane. I am loving having a sewing room where I can work out of bins and move things around as needed. It's terrific!

        Delete
    2. What a great idea to have two each on the color challenge. I'm really liking the dark backgrounds. Your Dresdens are pretty!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts