15 Minutes To Stitch 2019 - Week 39

It's a great idea to track my sewing time to provide motivation on my projects. Since I am a fan of Kate's Life in Pieces blog, her 15 Minutes to Stitch 2019 seems like the right thing to do.

My commitment started on Tuesday the 2nd of April, Stitching statistics as of Sunday, September 29:
  • Week 39: 6 of 7 = 86 % 
    • 84 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • September: 23 of 29 = 79 %
  • 2019: 96 of 181 = 53 %
My goal is to sew more than 2 days/week (2 of 7 = 29%)

After last week's sick hubby my scratchy throat from last Sunday turned into a full blown sinus infection. Luckily on Friday the Urgent Care PA said it was not Strep Throat so that was a relief. I think my body finally just is trying to tell me that I need to chill out and relax some. Can't wait for vacation or holidays, just need to rest more NOW!

Even with being sick, hubby and I successfully started Dr. Steven Gundry's Longevity Paradox food program. I'm feeling better and plan to continue even if it's just modified food choices until I feel better.

Accomplishments this week included:
  1. Heather Ross' panel Trixie's is all together. Need to embroider on eyes, nose, & mouth and make her top and shorts
  2. Continued the Jelly Roll Rug coil creation


Heather Ross panel Trixie assembled

Maywood Studios Burgundy and Blush Jelly Roll Rug progress

Next steps:
  1. Embroider Trixie's face
  2. Make Trixie's panel clothes
  3. Continue Jelly Roll Rug
How are you doing with consistency this week?

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. Sinus infections aren't any fun. Hope you are feeling much, much better. Congrats on finding time to stitch, that's a lot harder when you don't feel well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate. Slow stitching has been a wonderful way to sew even while sick.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts