PHD in 2023: June

 Sixth 2023 check-in with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done (PHD). 


There were 46 projects already started before January 1, 2023. The below screenshot of my projects from the spreadsheet provided (and a little expanded) by QuiltingGail is my 'official' list with reference numbers that I will use throughout the year.


As of June 30th, 3 UFO's are complete (Blue Highlight); one completed this month (Green Highlight on completion Date). No other UFO's progressed (Pink Highlight) this month. 

Out of the 38 starts in 2023, 29 have been completed (Blue Highlight). Seven of the other nine projects have been progressed (Pink Highlight). The BOM that started in January 2023 will have each month added as a separate entry.

June Projects Completed:

1) Second Mailbox Cover, redesigned from one single piece of tarp with seams to protect based on how the sprinkler hits the mailbox (2023 Project 33):



2) JaxMQG Birthday Donation TaTas Block (2023 Project #30):



3) Jaybird/LazyGirl Perfect Pouch sew along - Tula Pink Parisville (2023 Project 34):


4) 2022 Janome Quilt Along! (QAYG Sampler) (2023 UFO 16):

Finished the Janome Life (Canada) 2022 Sew Along with Melissa Marginet and showed it off at the Jacksonville Modern Quilt Guild meeting held up by our President, Candi.



Link-up:


Comments

  1. Your QAYG looks fantastic! What a great way to show the difference between the quilting methods! Thanks for linking to PHD in 2023!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gail! Your hosting the monthly PHD has helped me to stay on top of my projects. Much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. I'm so late checking in with PHD2023 but today's as good as any other day. Love the clutch purse. Don't you just love Lazy Girl patterns!!??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear from you, Susie! I am loving Lazy Girl patterns. This was my first, but I purchased another. Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts