One Monthly Goal - July 2023 Completed

For July's One Monthly Goal, I wanted to finish a donation quilt for our local September show, QuiltFest:

While researching how I could manage my scraps and create specific blocks that I like, I saw a nice scrappy cat quilt flimsy. The artist had designed it from another artist, but didn't know the originator's name. The artist suggested a change to get the quilt square and I used that in my design to create this 16"x16" creation. Scrappy Cat Back quilt is 2023 Project Number 36.



This quilt will be included in the Silent Auction to raise money for Pediatric Hospice this year. 

What were you able make progress on in July?

Comments

  1. This looks fantastic! Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I am hoping it does well in the auction.

      Delete
  2. Very cute! Fingers crossed that it raises lots for the pediatric hospice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Kate! There were many compliments when I turned it in at guild so I am hopeful!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts