PHD in 2023: March

Third 2023 check-in with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done (PHD). 


There were 46 projects already started before January 1, 2023. The below screenshot of my projects from the spreadsheet provided (and a little expanded) by QuiltingGail is my 'official' list with reference numbers that I will use throughout the year.


As of March 31st, 2 UFO's are complete (Blue Highlight). Three more UFO's have been progressed (Pink Highlight). 

Out of the 20 starts in 2023, 17 have been completed (Blue Highlight). The other three new project have been progressed (Pink Highlight). Please note that the BOM that started in January 2023 will have each month added as a separate entry.

March Projects Completed:

1) JAX MQG donation stripe block (2023 Project #17):

One was requested, but I made two blocks with the fabric. Enough blocks were received to make 2 donation quilts.




2) JAX MQG Hand Sewn Donation Blocks (2023 Project #18):

Four blocks were requested for April meeting, but I made two:


3) Pink Door Fabrics' Smitten v2 EPP Block of the Month, Month 2:

4 Half-Hexagons hand sewn together and sewn to the 3 Hexagons sewn in January:


And now that top quilt flimsy row is hanging in my closet waiting for the 4 Hexagons of Month 3:


Link-up:


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts