One Monthly Goal - April 2023 Proposed

New Month and it's time for a One Monthly Goal, if you want to join-in head over:

April's goal is to complete the 4 hexagons English Paper Piecing in the Pink Door Fabrics Block of the Month Smitten 2023 in the Tula Pink Moon Garden fabric line for the third month. These will be the most and largest blocks for this BOM. I'm giving myself extra time to attach the blocks to the quilt after the end of April.

The first month's 3 Hexagons and second month's 4 Half-Hexagons are done and assembled.


The row is hanging in the closet in my upstairs office where there's a bit of space:

In month 2, I figured out a format for organizing a cutting list for each fabric in each block and then a separate organizer for assembling each block. I am enjoying the EPP process.

Here's the fabric package shiny and ready to go once I'm prepared:


Wishing you the best of luck with your projects also.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts