March 2021 One Monthly Goal Finished

It's MY BIRTHDAY Month!!! And I have completed my One Monthly Goal, if you want to see everyone's goals head over:

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal March Link-up

Mine was #58, and my blog post is HERE

March's goal looks very similar to January, a Minky Cuddle Dachshund, but this one is for one of my sisters who saw the one made for our grandmother and said, "I WANT one!!!!" 


I've reused the Funky Friends Factory pattern for Digger and Dixie Dachshund and change up the fabric color pieces a little bit. Here's my sister's version:






Now. this is done and a little early, I can start on a little Birthday project for myself. Fingers crossed that I get that done!

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. Very cute and cuddly! Congrats on finishing your goal early. Enjoy your birthday stitching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kate. Very much appreciate the encouragement!!!

      Delete
  2. So cute! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patty! He's really soft and she's going to love him. Thanks for the structure to get something accomplished every month!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts