15 Minutes To Stitch 2021 - Week 11

I loved participating in Kate's Life in Pieces 15 Minutes to Stitch since 2020 and am a fan of her blog. She's continuously hosted since 2011!


My 2021 goal is to stitch at least 15-minutes 50% of the days in the year.

  • Week 11: 7 of 7 = 100 %
    • 66 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • March: 14 of 14 = 100 %
  • 2021: 67 of 73 = 92 %
Can't wait until my first 2021 vacation week at the end of the month. Work is still busy. I have been working on my own belief system. Recently, I have watched several YouTubes of Dr. Gabor Mate which have helped me focus on determining core beliefs created in childhood. Then I can use a clearing technique, such as The Work by Byron Katie or The Sedona Method with Hale Dwaskin. I am learning how to be and express my authentic self!

So, how did the sewing go?

Top items with progress:
1) Finished the Funky Friends Factory Dixie Dachshund made out of Shannon Fabrics Minky Luxe Cuddle Glacier Ginger and Cuddle 3 Black. left over from making my grandmother a dachshund toy. This one is for my sister who loved our grandmother's via Zoom. It was so much fun! This completed my March One Monthly Goal. 






2) Created a Phone Pouch for hubby to give to the owner of the local stationary and mailing store. And Gracie has checked over our first completed project together.


Love how she carries around her scissors around her neck.


3) Decided to start on a washable purse for myself for my birthday later this month. The Free Swoon Summer Festival Sling using a few Tula Pink fabrics:


Updating Mini Archie's Fettle Those Finishes! to continue my focus for the First Quarter of 2021. 

Fettle Those Finishes! priority projects UPDATE (Q1):

  1. Local Guild: 2 kids Pillowcases to donate due at 1st Tuesday in January meeting DONE
  2. Gift for GM DONE
  3. PBJ 2021 Color Challenge January (3 blocks) DONE
  4. PBJ 2021 Color Challenge February (3 blocks) DONE
  5. Mouselet sized 3 Dragonfly quilts DONE
  6. Minky Cuddle Platypus DONE
  7. 2nd Minky Cuddle Dachshund DONE
  8. Phone Pouch DONE
  9. Swoon Summer Festival Sling (FAL #109) - IN PROGRESS
  10. PBJ 2021 Color Challenge March (3 blocks) - IN PROGRESS
  11. Unicorn "Bear" March Sew-A-Long - IN PROGRESS
  12. Honey Teddy Bear - IN PROGRESS
  13. 2020 PBJ Monthly Color Challenge Assembly & Finish - IN PROGRESS
  14. 2021 EPP BOM Smitten - Month 1 - IN PROGRESS
  15. Secret Sewing gift for a friend (like FAL #2)
  16. Journey2Nebula #2: Lucky Charm pillow
  17. Journey2Nebula #3: Jawbreaker
  18. Journey2Nebula #5: Candy Dish (2-for-1)
  19. Journey2Nebula #6: Gazebo
  20. Journey2Nebula #1: Seaside - Living room table runner ON HOLD
  21. Journey2Nebula #4: Rock Candy ON HOLD
  22. Journey2Nebula #8: Infinity Stones Throw ON HOLD
  23. 2021 BOM Nebula - Blocks 1 & 2 & 3 & 4
  24. Fantastic Creatures fabric as Fabric Cafe's Byzantine Door Quilt #1 (FAL #1)
  25. Fantastic Creatures fabric as Fabric Cafe's Byzantine Door Quilt #2 (FAL #4)
  26. Fabric Roll as Happy Go Lucky (FAL #56)
  27. EPP training - Heart kit
  28. Pick a washable purse for myself (from FAL #5, 93, 96, 97, 98, 100, 101)
What are you working on?

  

Comments

  1. Sorry work continues to be so busy, but you've still managed your 15 minutes each day. Love the fabric you picked for your summer purse. Vacation does sound good. Thank you for linking up each week with the 15 minutes to stitch. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kate! I'm so pleased with my stitching and work progress.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts