PHD in 2021: February Progress

In 2021, I'm joining QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

I've received the supplies to continue on one of my PHD's, last year's BOM quilt. So far four of the started projects in 2021 have been completed, not including the 3 BOMs. Screenshot of my projects from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail.



To keep me reminded that I haven't made Thomas yet here's that picture of Trixie waiting for her Thomas (#28) to get sewn:

The exciting thing is that we are getting a new gang member this week. Ms. Gracie Millie Mouselet who is a sewing fanatic and created by the Wool.I.Am mama Sue:


Link-up:

Comments

  1. Gracie looks really fun. Good luck with your PHD efforts this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate. So far, Gracie has helped me with my EPP basting!

      Delete
  2. What a sweet little mouse. I hope Trixie gets her playmate really soon and I hope you make more good progress on your PHD this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Susie! Hope you are having a good sewing month.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts