PHD in 2021: January Progress

In 2021, I'm joining QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done. 

I've made a little progress on one of my PHD's last year's BOM quilt. Designed the final layout and ordered supplies to finish it. And so far two of the started projects have been completed, not including the 3 BOMs. Screenshot of my projects from the spreadsheet provided by QuiltingGail.



To keep me reminded that I haven't made Thomas yet here's that picture of Trixie waiting for her Thomas (#28) to get sewn:

Link-up:

Comments

  1. You've done a good job of finishing what you've started this year, that's a great way to keep things off the UFO list to start with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You inspired me to join the PHD. Thanks so much.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts