February 2021 One Monthly Goal Finished

Finished my second 2021 One Monthly Goal just in time. 

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - February Finish Link-up





The proposed project was #75 on the Link-Up at
Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal February Link-up

Goal was to make a Funky Friends Factory's Plattie Platypus from Shannon Fabric's Minky Cuddle left-over from the Dixie Dachshund made for my 102-year old Grandmother as last Month's One Monthly Goal. Grandmother loves her toy, now named Ginger, like her first real and well behaved Dachshund.

And here's my own stuffed toy for myself. I do sleep with my dog's stuffed toys and find myself holding some during the night so I will give the puppy back his toys when I have my own.




The start of 2021 is well underway with my second OMG Finish. Thanks Patty. This is my 4th year participating and it's one of my favorite programs to work on my goals. 

Comments

  1. so cute! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Patty. I'm on a roll as one of my quilt guild members gave me her leftover Minky to make a few more friends.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts