One Monthly Goal - November 2023 Proposed

Continuing on the monthly goals of making bags, November is the same.  

So, it's time for a new One Monthly Goal, if you want to join-in head over:

Another ByAnnie pattern is next up for November, it's one of the Small Thread Dispensers. I'm going to make the folding book form. My husband had scraps of Ultra-Suede from a project test that we didn't take any further. Those black scraps are perfect to go with Tula Pink's Linework fabrics that I still have some big pieces. And I had a scrap of Black and White Tent Stripe binding that should be big enough. I'm taking inspiration from my ByAnnie CallMe to coordinate a little. Below is a photo of the CallMe made earlier this year:


Linework Small Book Thread Dispenser is 2023 Project 56. 

Comments

  1. Good luck with your goal. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d wish you luck but I know I’m too late so instead I shall ready the pompoms for the ta dah post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last comment was me, for some reason I wasn’t logged in and didn’t notice until it was a split second too late *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Thank you so much for the comments!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts