PHD in 2023: September

 Ninth 2023 check-in with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done (PHD). 


There were 48 projects already started before January 1, 2023, one found and added each in August and September. The below screenshot of my projects from the spreadsheet provided (and a little expanded) by QuiltingGail is my 'official' list with reference numbers that I use throughout the year.


As of September 30th, 4 UFO's are complete (Blue Highlight); one was completed this month (Green Highlight on completion Date). Three other UFO's progressed (Pink Highlight) this month. UFO 48 was previously categorized as a new project, but I've realized that it's taken up space in my sewing room active shelf since 2022. I want to finish using all the wooden hearts in the donation pocket quilts for a hospital this year to clear it from my space.

Out of the 49 starts in 2023, 41 have been completed (Blue Highlight). Two of the other eight projects have been progressed (Pink Highlight). The BOM that started in January 2023 has each month added as a separate entry.

September Projects Completed:

1) Lazy Girl Designs' Sweet Pea Pod my second half of the supplies started in 2015. 2023 UFO 47 completed. 


2) Pink Door Fabric's 2023 Smitten2 Moon Garden BOM month 3. 2023 Project 20 was completed in 47-hours and 53-minutes:



3) My Whippets version of Patterns By Annie's Switchback bag is 2023 Project 46 was completed in 40-hours and 41-minutes. More details about this finish on the One Monthly Goal Completion Post.







Link-up:

Comments

  1. Making good progress! And a finish too, hooray *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts