One Monthly Goal - February 2024 Completed

February continued with the heavy work load commenced last year and lots of fun weekend sewing activities. I wanted to finish doll sized quilts for the mice family vacationing at my house for part of the winter. The 4 little quilts were started in January.  

In January, I got the design ready. It was tougher than I thought to get the quilts completed on time. With an AQS local show taking one Saturday, leading a class for another Saturday, my time seemed to be used up by other activities. I'm so happy to have completed the quilts.

My One Monthly Goal February proposal is HERE which was number 16 on the link-up.

Natalie shows off her family quilts:


Quilt Backs:

Family using their quilts:


What progress did you make in February?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts