One Monthly Goal - February 2024 Proposed

How can it be February already? January 2024 flew by so quickly!!! It's time for a new One Monthly Goal, if you want to check it out head over:

A friend sent a family of her Mouselets (Dolls) south to winter with me in Jacksonville, Florida. After getting urges to organize and take some actions since they arrived during my Christmas vacation.

My laundry room now has hanging baskets for the odd towel or wet dog socks after walking.

My seasonal decorations were overflowing from the top of the closet so they needed their own bins.

My fabric yardage is now folded and stacked in rainbow color order.

Given that I have scraps from the quilt made for my friend, it's time for a set of quilts for the family vacationing with me to match her quilt. The 4 quilts are my One Monthly Goal. 

The full-sized quilt:


The Mouselet design is sized down for the family.


Mouselet Quilt Plan:


Hercules and Natalie Mouselet quilt with 3 baby quilts is 2024 Project 3.

What are you working on in February 2024?

Comments

  1. Those mouselets are so cute! Good luck with their quilt. I'm assuming those pieces will be quite tiny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, the blocks had to be sized down to get the right size.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts