One Monthly Goal - February 2023 Completed

For February 2023 the One Monthly Goal was to complete the EPP MugRug for my friend Donnamarie. If you want to see everyone's OMG finishes check them out:

For February's One Monthly Goal as well as one of my Quilt Guild's UFO number assigned was to complete an EPP MugRug. The month started with a little quilt flimsy. Donnamarie had glue basted the tiny 1/2" hexagons and asked me if I'd create a MugRug for her. Finally got the Hexies together and then had her pick a background by photos as we live about 1,000 miles apart. 

In February, I made a little quilt sandwich then came up with 2 quilting plans and again asked Donnamarie by photo which one she preferred. She quickly picked and the quilting was executed in a spiral:


You can see my proposal post HERE, which was #16 on the link-up at the beginning of the month. 

Donnamarie had also asked for 3 of the ByAnnie Petit Fours Baskets, and I was at a loss for the final one's fabrics. Using the same fabrics as the MugRug front and back made a really cute one to add to the package:


What did you accomplish in February?

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. They look wonderful! Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mug rug is really cute and so is the little basket. Congrats on meeting your February OMG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I'm so glad to get them to my friend also before the end of the month.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts