OMG - July 2019 Proposed

Unfortunately, I was not able to complete my June One Monthly Goal and will set the same for July.

If you want to join in head over to Elm Street Quilts:

My goal is to complete the Simply Sparkle Bliss quilt. In April, I bought Riley Black Designs' Simply Sparkle quilt top kit featuring Bliss fabric line by My Mind's Eye. In May, I organized the squares. In June I was able to get the Quilt Top put together including my custom borders.
Simply Sparkle Bliss quilt top with custom borders
I've got the backing fabric pressed and assembled. The batting is also pressed. Next I will make the quilt sandwich and start the FMQ in the quilt top center.

What are you working on? What makes your heart sing when you do it?

Comments

  1. Happy quilting. Lovely quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patty! I hope that I can get to it before the end of the month when we need to pack-up and move out of our house.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts