OMG - November Sewing Proposal

Since there is only 1-day left to link up, I got inspired to create a One Month Goal sewing goal to link up with Elm Street Quilts' One Monthly Goal - November Goal Setting Link-up


I did create a non-sewing goal in the post HERE.

It's time to make presents; 3 additional  QuiltSmart Gadget Holders will do the trick, these are in addition to the ones I have on my Q4 list.

Here are the ones already made:
Mine & Kelly's (Hubby's flute teacher)
Hubby's

If you sew & want to join the OMG challenge, I highly recommend it! Patty is a great host and there are fun prizes! You have another day....

Link-Ups:
Elm Street Quilts OMG November Link-Up, #84

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Billie. I forgot to include the source links. I'll update it. :)

      Delete
  2. Those are great gifts! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Patty! I so enjoy OMG!!! It helps me focus on short term and get things done. My October Finish is my favorite so far...
      https://dawnyk.blogspot.com/2018/10/omg-october-finish.html

      Delete
  3. Those are awesome little gadget holders! So smart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheile. They are so easy with QuiltSmart's preprinted interfacing and instructions. You can watch a video on their page of how we can follow the instructions.

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your OMG. Looks like you've gotten a good start on your holiday stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts