OMG - November Proposal (non-sewing)

While it is time to choose another One Month Goal, this month I will not be linking up with Elm Street Quilts' One Monthly Goal - November Goal Setting Link-up


This month my goal is non-sewing related. My OMG is to declutter my home. My family and I have some objectives over the next few months that will put sewing on the back-burner, but that is okay for the long term life enjoyment.

As of tonight, I have 6 checklist type documents to help in our efforts. That's for the big plan which I'm not ready to share right now so you'll have to wait for the big reveal, maybe in 6-months.

If you sew & want to join the OMG challenge, I highly recommend it! Patty is a great host and there are fun prizes!

Whether sewing or not, have you selected a OMG? What will you accomplish in November?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts