PHD in 2023: April

Fourth 2023 check-in with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done (PHD). 


There were 46 projects already started before January 1, 2023. The below screenshot of my projects from the spreadsheet provided (and a little expanded) by QuiltingGail is my 'official' list with reference numbers that I will use throughout the year.


As of April 31st, 2 UFO's are complete (Blue Highlight). Three more UFO's have been progressed (Pink Highlight). 

Out of the 25 starts in 2023, 20 have been completed (Blue Highlight). The other five project have been progressed (Pink Highlight). Please note that the BOM that started in January 2023 will have each month added as a separate entry.

April Projects Completed:

1) Honeybees 2023 Fundraising Opportunity Quilt Tree Block (2023 Project 24):

More Gnomes and Trees are required to make this quilt to size so I made one of each:



2) Applique penguin over a bleach spot on husband's t-shirt (2023 Project #23):



3) JAX MQG Quilted Postcard for exchange (2023 Project 21):

Postcard I made and turned in:



Postcard I drew from the bag:




Link-up:


Comments

  1. You've done so well at keeping up with the new projects. Love that Knome block, it's really cute. So is the post card. Good luck with your PHD list this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Kate! I had fun. I'm thinking of trying to focus on projects already in progress in May, instead of keeping up with new guild challenge items.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts