PHD in 2023: February

Second 2023 check-in with QuiltingGail to work on my list of Projects Half Done (PHD). 


There were 46 projects already started before January 1, 2023. The below screenshot of my projects from the spreadsheet provided (and a little expanded) by QuiltingGail is now my 'official' list with reference numbers that I will use throughout the year.



As of February 28th, I am pleased to report that 2 UFO's are completed (Blue Highlight). One more UFO's has been progressed (Pink Highlight). The Yellow Highlighting is the next month's UFO for one of my Quilt Guilds.

Out of the 15 starts in 2023, 14 have been completed (Blue Highlight). The last new project has been progressed (Pink Highlight). Please note that the BOM that started in January 2023 will have each month added each month.

February Projects Completed:

1) Donnamarie's EPP MugRug (2023 UFO #42):

Donnamarie glued the 1/2" EPP pieces and I put the rest together:


2) Petit Fours Basket to match MugRug for Donnamarie (2023 Project #4):



3) 2 Music Petit Fours Baskets for SK (2023 Projects #3 & #9)

Petit Fours Basket for hubby to go with the other items made out of the same fabrics. 




4) Trixie Petit Four Basket for me (2023 Project #6)



5) 2 Petit Fours Baskets for my friends in NJ (2023 Projects 10 & 11):


6) Trixie Flower Petit Four for me (2023 Project 12), same flower fabrics as left basket above

7) Honeybees Quilt Guild Donation Burp Cloth & Bib (2023 Projects 13 & 14):

Used a donated Peter Rabbit print for the front.



8) Honeybees 2023 Fundraising Opportunity Quilt Tree Block (2023 Project 15):


9) Pink Door Fabrics' Smitten v2 EPP Block of the Month, Month 1:

3 Hexagons hand sewn together.



Link-up:




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts