2018 Finish-A-Long Recap

The 2018 Finish-A-Long was the first one that I participated in. And below are screenshots of my tracker adapted from Sandra Jansen's FAL tracker. One of my skills is Microsoft Excel Geek, yes, proud of being a GEEK since you can't have geek without the double-E (EE = Electrical Engineering). Still proud of my engineering background even if I don't use it a my job.

Okay, back to my tracker with color coding & some fun stats at the top:
This means in 2018, I finished 11 of the 49 unique items on all four quarters lists. That's 22%. WOW, pretty great since I started putting together a Ridiculously Long list when I found that was an option.

I love color coding & milestone tracking so each quarter has a unique color and then as parts of the project are completed, I get to fill in the quarter# that it was completed in. From now on, I'll keep rolling all projects forward until they are completed or abandoned. Here's the 2018 final version of the spreadsheet:


I've started on my 2019 Q1 FAL post, but I'm waiting until the link-up opens to post in case I want to make any changes. If you want to join in for 2019, head over to Marci Girl Designs to find out the details.

What tools or structures do you put in place to help you finish projects?



Comments

  1. That looks like a great way to keep trackand must be satisfying to look back across the years. I have a highly technical way of tracking my FAL progress: a list written on a scrap of paper! I cross off each item as I finish it and tally them at the bottom for an at-a-glance progress check. I'm looking forward to seeing your Q1 list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Helen! I like your eco-friendly tracking. I am also looking forward to seeing your Q1 list. You inspire me to keep going. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. I love this! Thanks for sharing your data. (I am also an Excel Geek.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sarah! Woo hoo for the Excel Geeks!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts