2018 Monthly Color Challenge - August: Yellow-Orange/Red-Orange

Finished the August Yellow/Red-Orange block in the 2018 Monthly Color Challenge with Patterns By Jen (links later in the post)

It took me a while to decide which central stripe fabric to use. Since I was undecided, I finished all the other blocks that had fallen behind. I took some photos of all the  finished blocks to help me decide which fabric.
All blocks with Seashells option
All blocks with Leaves option
Below is the final layout photo of January through August blocks.
All blocks January through August
If you want to join in the August 2018 Monthly Color Challenge check out the post HERE.

For instructions on the 2018 Color Challenge check out the original post HERE. #2018MonthlyColorChallenge

Link-Ups:
* August Color Challenge Link-Up



Comments

Popular Posts