One Monthly Goal - June 2024 Completed

June to my surprise took longer than I expected to get my goal completed. I did get to spend time sewing. If you want to see everyone's projects head over to the link-up:  

For June, the plan is to finish assembly of the flimsy center adding all the stars and sashing.  Which I did actually finish after making 160 Flying Geese to assemble 40 stars and 4 WOF strip sets. 

This completes the main center of the Patterns By Jen 2021 Color Challenge twin sized quilt is 2024 UFO 1 in progress for 114-hours and 4-minutes.



This now matches the doll sized Lil'Trixie quilt which is the miniature version.



My One Monthly Goal June proposal is HERE which was number 3 on the link-up.

What progress did you make in May?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts