One Monthly Goal - May 2024 Completed

May has been slow and fast all at the same time. Even with grieving the loss of one of my dogs and traveling for work, I did get to spend some time sewing. If you want to see everyone's projects head over to the link-up:  

For May, I had 4 sewing projects to complete for my 2 Guilds' Challenges. 

For the first Guild, I signed up to make 2 sets of 32 strips for the Exchange quilt. Which will give me 2 quilts in the end. Both sets of rows 27 and 32 were completed in 12-hours and 30-minutes, 2024 Project 18.



For the second guild's 10-year anniversary, we pulled 3 Paint Chips to be our fabric selections for any item or quilt we wanted to make. Back in January, light blue, dusky pink and bright blue were my pulls from the jar . I've decided to make two sizes of QuiltSmart bags, Mondo and Bitty. I was hoping to have them ready for my work trip to use them for travel, but didn't get them done in time. 


The Mondo bag, 2024 Project 2 was completed in 17-hours and 52-minutes. 




The Bitty bag, 2024 Project 19 was completed in 8-hours and 12-minutes.





My One Monthly Goal May proposal is HERE which was number 10 on the link-up.

What progress did you make in May?

Comments

  1. I was thinking your color chips looked kinda 90s to me, however, they look fresh and modern with your color choices for the bags. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! Those colors are so me!!! I'm so happy how the bags turned out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts