15 Minutes To Stitch 2021 - Weeks 17 & 18

I loved participating in Kate's Life in Pieces 15 Minutes to Stitch since 2020 and am a fan of her blog. She's continuously hosted since 2011!


My 2021 goal is to stitch at least 15-minutes 50% of the days in the year.

  • Week 17: 6 of 7 = 86 %
    • 36 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • Week 18: 6 of 7 = 86 %
    • 77 minutes/day average across 7-days
  • April: 23 of 30 = 77 %
  • May: 2 of 2 = 100 %
  • 2021: 106 of 122 = 87 %
Almost done the 3rd project to send to one of my sisters. I'm loving having this time to do something for her. It's been a little difficult for me to express myself over the past two weeks so I skipped the blog. 

I've been a little depressed, but it's from self introspection. I'm doing really great today and I'm opening up more to who I really am. Hubby and I both are students of the Law of Attraction. We met at a seminar on the subject and hit it off immediately. We are discussing it again and be with our 'failings' in life. 

THEN, my second Moderna COVID-19 shot made my whole arm, back and side sore. My hot flashes seemed to be exacerbated in the last few weeks and my sleep was disturbed. So, I had taken the day of the shot off for work and added the following day unexpectedly as a sick day. I slept on and off with a little effort to get the dogs outside.

And NOW I'm BACK! Feeling better, scheduled a haircut for two weeks out. My first haircut in 23-months. AND my first haircut in my new state of 22-months. Next to schedule is a dental cleaning, maybe 26-months ago.

So back to my life's purpose, how did the sewing go?

Top items with progress:
1) Completed the 2nd Swoon Summer Festival Sling




2) Ready to assemble QuiltSmart Mondo bag using similar fabrics:




3) Downloaded Lillyella's new Hold Tite Folio free pattern and tried to persuade hubby to help create two pairs of the magnetic metal plates since the Hardware Kits are sold out for my SewTites 'collection.'



Updating Mini Archie's Fettle Those Finishes! to continue my focus for the Second Quarter of 2021. 

Fettle Those Finishes! priority projects UPDATE (Q2):

  1. PBJ 2021 Color Challenge April (3 blocks) DONE Q2
  2. Swoon Summer Festival Sling Bag for a friend DONE Q2
  3. Secret Sewing bag for a friend (FAL #93) - IN PROGRESS
  4. PBJ 2021 Color Challenge May (3 blocks) - IN PROGRESS
  5. Two Hold Tite Folio's for SewTites
  6. EPP Training Tablerunner - IN PROGRESS
  7. Honey Teddy Bear - IN PROGRESS
  8. Unicorn "Bear" - IN PROGRESS
  9. 2020 PBJ Monthly Color Challenge Assembly & Finish - IN PROGRESS
  10. 2021 EPP BOM Smitten - Months 1 & 2 & 3 - IN PROGRESS
  11. Journey2Nebula #2: Lucky Charm pillow
  12. Journey2Nebula #3: Jawbreaker
  13. Journey2Nebula #5: Candy Dish (2-for-1)
  14. Journey2Nebula #6: Gazebo
  15. Journey2Nebula #1: Seaside - Living room table runner ON HOLD
  16. Journey2Nebula #4: Rock Candy ON HOLD
  17. Journey2Nebula #8: Infinity Stones Throw ON HOLD
  18. 2021 BOM Nebula - Blocks 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5
  19. Fantastic Creatures fabric as Fabric Cafe's Byzantine Door Quilt #1 (FAL #1)
  20. Fantastic Creatures fabric as Fabric Cafe's Byzantine Door Quilt #2 (FAL #4)
  21. Fabric Roll as Happy Go Lucky (FAL #56)
  22. EPP training - Heart kit
  23. Pick a 2nd washable purse for myself (from FAL #5, 93, 96, 97, 98, 100, 101)
What are you working on?

  

Comments

  1. Sorry you had such a nasty time with the second injection. Glad you've been able to bounce back from the introspection. Congrats on keeping up with the sewing time even if you didn't feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kate. Appreciate the encouragement.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts