Pack-It-Up! Pouch #2 DONE - 7/29/2018

Kate Colleran had different examples of her Pack-It-Up! bag at AQS QuiltWeek in Lancaster, PA on March 23, 2018. Kate Collaran's bag pattern and braid template is available HEREI fell in love with the fusible fleece examples and wanted to make one for myself. Since we cut double the braid templates during the workshop, I had plenty to make a second pouch. I've fallen totally in love with this new bag.
Pack-It-Up! pouch #2 front

Pack-It-Up! pouch #2 back

The internal slip pocket is customized how I like them with a contrasting lining which peaks over the edge of the pocket.
Pack-It-Up! pouch #2 interior
This cute lined bag is made with Butterflies and Berries fat quarters by RBD Designs for Riley Blake. The Espresso colored cork was easy to handle. Kate's pattern and mini-braid template can be found HERE.

I'm so pleased to have completed FOUR items off my Q3 2018 Finish-A-Long. list #2018FALQ3DawnTuxKipperKelly

It was #6 on my Original Finish-A-Long List URL entry #7: Finish-A-Long_2018Q3

The entries were copied to a blog post: 2018-finish-long-q3-proposed-finishes

Link-Ups:
* Marci Girl Designs: 2018 Finish-A-Long Q3 Finishes Link Up as #50

Comments

  1. That is such a cute bag! I really like the braided accent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Bobbi. Kate's cutting template and instructions made the braid so easy.

      Delete
  2. What a sweet little bag. The braid patchwork is a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dione. The braid is fun & easy to put together with Kate's instructions.

      Delete
  3. Love both of your Pack-It-Up Pouches ~ those fabrics are the cutest and the brown cork adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever tip to cut out twice the bits when making the first bag - gorgeous finish for this quarter! On behalf of the FAL global hosts, thank you for participating and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Felicity. I love the FAL. I am completing more projects in 2018 since I've been more organized.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts