One Monthly Goal - September 2023 Proposed

Inspired from spending August working on bags for My. Hubby Bear, I'll pick one for myself to make in September. It's also the month of the local quilt show put on by the guilds and it would be great if I had a bag I made.  

It's time for a new One Monthly Goal, if you want to join-in head over:


Here's a photo of the Patterns By Annie Switchback convertible Backpack and Cross-Body and Over the Shoulder bag supplies audition:


After starting to cut, there's a photo simulating the bag front with color blocking:


I'm going to modify the fabric selections a little to use only 4 fabrics instead of 5. Also, I'm going to skip the color blocking on the back. Whippet ByAnnie Switchback is 2023 Project number 46.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts