One Monthly Goal - August 2023 Completed

August is Mr. Hubby Bear's Birthday Month. This year the One Monthly Goal was the requested new customized ByAnnie CallMe over the shoulder phone pouch:

Last year, I made a customized CallMe for Mr. Bear but he wanted the zipper pocket taller so this one is double customized. Second Customized CallMe is 2023 Project Number 42 completed in 6-hours and 16-minutes.



Then because I had a few days until the actual birthday, I also made the Renaissance Ribbons kits for ByAnnie Ribbon Pouches which were completed on his Birthday. Curiouser pouches were 2023 Project number 45 completed in 7-hours and 56-minutes. 



Then to make something even more fun, I followed Julie Herman's Lazy Girl Designs sew along videos on YouTube with the pattern I bought in 2015 and made 2 musical fabric Sweetpea Pods with different zipper pulls to differentiate. 2 Music Sweetpea Pods is 2023 Project 49 completed in 2-hours and 34 minutes.


Also, Mr. Bear has asked for a custom pouch for a travel music stand clip lamp. After measuring the lamp and looking at patterns, I could make a ByAnnie Ditty Bag large size by also decreasing the depth. That one is in progress and almost done by the end of the month. Most likely by the weekend. Musical Ditty Bag is 2023 Project 48. 


Looking forward to continuing the bag journey with a few for myself next. 

What were you able make progress on in August?

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I think Mr. Hubby Bear feels well bagged now!!!!

      Delete
  2. Nice work! I appreciated seeing the time each project took too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne-Marie! I enjoy seeing how long projects take. Since I use the free app Toggl Track for work to categorize my time into projects, I decided I could do the same for my sewing projects.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts