Swoon Patterns Summer Festival Bag - 2021 Q1 Finish-A-Long 3rd Finish

For my 2021 Birthday, I finished the Free Swoon Patterns Summer Festival Bag. I wanted a simple and washable bag out of Tula Pink's True Colors Fabric Line with the Squirrels from 2018 that I have been saving. 

This project is the 3rd finish in 2021 Q1 as number 109 on the planning list HERE.



This is only my second Swoon patterns bag and the curved sewing was a little tougher than I expected. It is so satisfying to have gotten it done. It's a joy to use and the fabrics make me smile. 

The bag is reversible. Planned exterior:

Planned interior:



This finish was posted to Instagram: @DawnyKquilts on March 28 #2021falq1finish.

Would love to hear about what you are up to. Please leave a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts