Finally back to Sewing March 10, 2019

Finally got the house staged for selling so I could find some sewing time. Project milestones without sewing machine:

  • Unpick the Ottoman quilting with wrinkles:
Wrinkled quilting because I didn't do my normal process to flatten and spray with temporary fabric adhesive

Ottoman Quilt Cover design

  • Moda Matchbox quilt #1 from Kit as a Hand Sewing project:
I am so happy that tonight I got to do some 'sewing'. A small part of the Ottoman sewing lines are now removed. It's going to take a while. Patience is not my strongest virtue.

Comments

  1. Annoying to have to unpick all that. I hope it doesn't take too long. Your moda block is beautiful. I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janine, luckily the days I worked on the unpicking it was cold and I enjoyed having the layers over my legs. It only took me 3 sessions to get it done. Lesson learned: always baste or spray baste!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts