One Monthly Goal - November 2022 Completed

November's goal was to catch up on the Janome Canada 2022 Quilt Along which started in March and completes in December. If you want to see everyone's OMG finishes check them out:

For November's OMG, I quilted 10 Blocks and attached all 12 in the Quilt-as-you-go Sashing style from the instructions published on November 10th. This made progress on Finish-A-Long number 159, PhD start number 14. 

You can see my proposal post HERE, which was #19 on the link-up at the beginning of the month. 

This is a sampler style layout using the columns to have the same type of quilting organized together and for my reference: Walking Foot, Ruler Work and Free Motion:







What did you work on in November?

Link-Ups:

Comments

  1. You’ve done brilliantly with your goal this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, dear friend! I am not sure I would have successfully completed without your coaching earlier this year. Thank you for the assistance!!!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on meeting your November Goal. I really want to try quilt as you go sometime next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kate. This quilt turned out way better than I expected. I'm loving how easy it came together. You can watch any of the free instructional video on Janome Life for this quilt if you want.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts