Trying to organize my September & project thoughts on 9/3

Oh wow, time to figure out how to get stuff done. There are so many things I want to have fun with:

  1. September OMG - make a cover for my Gypsy Sit-Upon before the workshop next weekend. I love this Sit-Upon for my sewing workshops.
  2. Prepare for Stack-N-Whack fans workshop this weekend. Bought the 15-degree ruler today (oopsy) so it will arrive by Thursday. I have the fabric and need to take a photo for my records.
    1. This project will go back in the UFO list after the workshop. Hopefully I can get all the fans together before I put it back.
    2. Need to figure out what I can do with the extra fabric when I'm done since I expect to have some
  3. Figure out when to take time off work this week to make up for working most of Saturday
  4. Get fabric cut and the first 2 weeks blocks caught up for the Fort Worth Fabric Studio's 2018 Boo To You Halloween Mystery Quilt (BTY)
  5. Determine what fabric is left over from the BTY to design & start Primrose Cottage Quilts' Nesting Stars Sew Along
  6. Remove the wonky straight-ish stitching from the Ottoman's top started. Need to lay out the quilt sandwich and use 505 spray to get it lined up better & sew wavy lines instead of straight-ish
    1. I'd even like to draw starting line to have it work out the way I want. 'Winging it' didn't work as well as I'd hoped. I do best when I take my times and do all the steps I think are required
  7. Get started on the Rail Fence quilt for myself with a minky back
  8. Enjoy visiting my quilt on display at the PA Nat'l Quilt Extravaganza, plus 2 workshops, and visiting with my friend & her Mom who I haven't seen in decades!!!
  9. See if I can finish up any more of my 2018 Q3 Finish-A-Long list
Sorry no photos or links tonight. 

Comments

Popular Posts